Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lets do more for the environment

It is so sad to see that not many Malaysians are doing their part for the environment. simple things like sorting out rubbish to simple groups like paper, plastic and glass is still not being followed. I am surprised that the level of environment consciousness is still not there. Lets help the environment.
Take your own containers when doing everyday take away..recently i was working in an office in K.L and I was saddened by the number of styrofoam containers in the dustbins, spilling over. Nobody seems to care where those containers go and how they're disposed off.
common guys, those who do take away PLEASE take our own containers, I've done it and I'm proud of it. Those who laugh at you are clearly uneducated about the environment.If we start now, we'll definitely be able to make a difference for our future generations!

No comments: